Working closely with both internal and external stakeholders you will be planning the installation of UCC Coffee equipment at customer sites. This is a pivotal role, supporting the sales team and will require creative thinking as well as a track record in building exceptional customer relationships.
• Process orders/install requests from the sales team.
• Point of contact for equipment requests, working with some of our largest customers and scheduling install dates.
• Plan equipment installations, by allocating equipment, coordinating workshop, installer & trainer time.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and ensure customers’ expectations are met.
• Stock management to ensure relevant equipment is available for installation.
• Maintain customer database.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Track record of providing first class customer service.
• Confident user of MS Office (particularly Excel).
• Enjoys working collaboratively and within a dynamic and (geographically) dispersed team.
• Creative problem solver when there is no precedent/solution.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills with an eye for detail.
• Genuine desire to help people and drive resolution.
Salary: up to £20k + 25 days holiday + Pension + other Company benefits.