(Late Shift 10am - 7pm)
Promote the UCC brand by responding to reactive and service call requests by working in professional, efficient and thorough manner for a broad range of clients ranging from high street independents to national brands and organisations.
- Carry out a broad range of coffee equipment repair and preventative maintenance tasks from fault finding to diagnosis, making sure all coffee equipment is left in a good working order.
- All work carried out meets the correct equipment set up as per agreed specification providing consistent coffee quality to ensure first time fix and customer satisfaction.
- Work proactively with the central call centre, by taking day to day instructions, keeping them updated, so waiting customers are kept informed.
- Comply with all on-site arrival procedures, by making contact with a manager/supervisor on site to introduce yourself and seek permission to commence work on equipment.
- Adhere to Health and Safety procedures, undertaking risk assessments to ensure that it is safe to work and bring any risks to the attention of the company management.
- Complete all necessary on-line job sheets, time sheets and supporting documentation as required, ensuring it is reviewed and completed prior to leaving premises, to validate client satisfaction.
- Keep in good working order all tools, equipment and vehicles supplied by the company, reporting any faults, breakages or equipment failures to your line manager daily.
- Provide agreed spare parts stocks via hand held unit to ensure that parts are invoiced to the customer, deducted from stock and replenished to maintain your vehicle stock inventory.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A confident individual with a passion for customer service
- Excellent understanding of coffee quality and associated equipment
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills with an electrical mechanical background
- Computer literate with a clean driving license
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach to work, location and hours
Salary: Up to £32k (OTE £36k) + Company Vehicle + 25 days holiday + Pension + other Company benefits