Working as part of a busy team providing accurate and prompt picking, packing and dispatch of a wide range of coffee machine parts and equipment and other general duties to maintain the efficient working of the stores and warranty returns department.
- Prepare and despatch daily internal and external customer orders to achieve agreed turn-around targets.
- Ensure the Back Orders Book is updated daily to guarantee that service engineers will get the part required as soon as it becomes available.
- All new parts are stored and labelled correctly with part number and ensure all deliveries are put away in a timely fashion.
- Prepare parts for return to manufacturers (parts warranty parts and records) and all goods being despatched are packed and labelled satisfactorily.
- Identify and process returned warranty parts from the field engineers to include assessing and repairing various minor components.
- Highlight and escalate any returned parts that are not labelled or labelled incorrectly.
- Maintain stores security and health & safety disciplines, keeping stores clean, tidy and in good order at all times.
- Undertake monthly stocktakes or as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous stores experience
- Commitment to delivery of excellent quality standards
- Good verbal communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competent user of MS Office and in-house computer based systems
- Enjoy physical work and being part of a team
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach to work (required to work 1 in 4 Sundays)
Salary: £17,600 + Overtime + 25 days Holiday + other Company benefits.