|Hours: Monday - Friday (8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
To solicit, originate and service quality residential mortgage loans which comply with all applicable real estate laws, regulations and bank loan policy, while building strong customer relationships and increasing the bank’s loan portfolio and deposit base, adding to the profitability of the bank. Provides secure, accurate, responsive, and courteous customer service to both internal and external customers at all times.
Primary objective of this position is to be a trusted advisor to every internal and external customer. Inspires confidence and builds lasting relationships by consistently exhibiting each of the trusted advisor skills in order to help our customers identify and achieve their financial goals.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Continually identify, develop and maintain a quality network of business relationships that serve as a recurring source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities.
2. Originate quality residential mortgage loans, building and increasing loan portfolio each year by increasing the volume of mortgage loans originated annually while maintaining minimum past due loans.
3. Provide excellent customer service, returning phone calls promptly and following up
in a timely manner with customers’ questions and resolving problems that may arise.
4. Conduct interviews with prospective borrowers in order to analyze financial and credit data, determine customer financing objectives, advice customers of products, pricing and guidelines and assist in gathering required documentation to satisfy loan requirements.
5. Seek out ways to utilize technology and all resources available to streamline the application process and improve efficiencies while serving the customer’s needs.
Other Job Functions:
1. Building strong relationships with Realtors and Builders developing contacts for referrals.
2. Use opportunities to network and establish contacts for referrals by participating in community organizations and events, such as local Realtor & Builder’s Associations.
3. Assist in mortgage loan coordinator supervision and training.
4. Attend periodic compliance training workshops and other internal meetings of the lending staff.
5. Other duties as requested by their supervisor or other management representatives of the bank.
|1. High School diploma or GED
2. Minimum of 3 years processing or lending experience with a strong emphasis on “front line” customer service.
3. Must have extensive knowledge and background in real estate laws/regulations and secondary market guidelines.
4. Must have good organizational and time management skills.
5. Must comply with all bank policies and procedures that are job related and/or consistent with business necessity.
6. Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others.
General Physical Demands and Workplace Conditions:
1. Must be able to exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and a negligible amount of force constantly to lift, carry, push or pull or otherwise move objects within the immediate work station.
2. Must be able to walk, sit or stand frequently, up to 50% of the time.
3. Must be able to tolerate encounters with coworkers and customers under the following conditions:
a. Atmospheric pollutants or allergens, including but not limited to fumes, odors, dusts, poor ventilation;
b. Changes in indoor/outdoor temperatures encountered in travel between buildings and branches.
4. Other physical attributes required to successfully perform the essential functions above include finger agility, talking, and listening.
|Please go to www.texasbankandtrust.com to apply online.|