|Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Responsible for money market purchases and redemptions. Receive and post various types of income to trust accounts.
Provides secure, accurate, responsive, and courteous customer service to both internal and external customers at all times.
Primary objective of this position is to be a trusted advisor to every internal and external customer. Inspires confidence and builds lasting relationships by consistently exhibiting each of the trusted advisor skills in order to help our customers identify and achieve their financial goals.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Client asset management including development of investment policy statements, asset allocation recommendations, and implementation / ongoing management of client investment portfolios.
2. Client relationship development and management, including ongoing and regular client contact; communications specific to investments, portfolio changes and account reviews.
3. Trading in client portfolios.
Other Job Functions:
1. Serve as member on the Investment Sub-Committee, which includes conducting due diligence on securities to include on lists of investments approved for use in client portfolios.
2. Participate in business development activities, meet with prospective clients to present proposals and discuss Texas Bank and Trust's investment process.
3. Attend seminars, webinars, conferences, and / or workshops to keep informed as to the latest industry trends and maintain certification.
4. Represent the firm in the community.
5. Other duties as requested by their supervisor or other management representatives of the bank.
|1. Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution in business, economics, finance or related field/
2. CFA, CFP®, or CIMA designation is a plus.
3. Minimum of five years’ experience in investment management and/or financial advisory services with demonstrated ability to manage investment portfolios and client relationships.
4. Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of software with a particular emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
5. Proven superior writing/communication skills, both written and verbal; excellent listening skills. Strong attention to detail. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
6. Good computer keyboards skills5
7. Ability to read and understand regulations, policies and procedures; uses grammatically correct and clear oral and written communication
8. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to work well within team environment presenting a positive customer service demeanor and attitude
9. Must comply with all bank policies and procedures that are job related and/or consistent with business necessity.
General Physical Demands and Workplace Conditions:
1. Must be able to exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and a negligible amount of force constantly to lift, carry, push or pull or otherwise move objects within the immediate work station.
2. Must be able to walk, sit or stand frequently, up to 50% of the time.
3. Must be able to tolerate encounters with coworkers and customers under the following conditions:
a. Atmospheric pollutants or allergens, including but not limited to fumes, odors, dusts, poor ventilation;
b. Changes in indoor/outdoor temperatures encountered in travel between buildings and branches.
4. Other physical attributes required to successfully perform the essential functions above include finger agility, talking, and listening.
|Please apply online at www.texasbankandtrust.com.|