Tatweer Petroleum is an established and respected company, bringing together the unique experience, knowledge and expertise of its partners.
The Company’s primary goals are to increase the production of oil and the availability of gas to meet the future energy demands of the Kingdom of Bahrain, in line with the nation’s Economic Vision 2030.
|• Accountable for engineering quality through the use of established tools and standards.
• Participates in the Global Drilling Performance Engineering Community of Practice (COP).
• Identifies and evaluates appropriate offset wells. Utilizes all available data to develop improved drilling performance recommendations.
• Prepares required Tatweer quarterly and annual drilling performance reports.
• Works closely with Drilling Engineers to improve drilling performance by analyzing drilling data.
• Works closely with the Drilling Superintendent(s) and provides real-time engineering support.
• Monitors daily morning reports to ensure accuracy.
• Maintains a full understanding of the HSEMS program and is an active participant. Accountable for knowledge and compliance with all applicable regulations, policies, and training requirements.
• Ensures all well design changes follow the MOC process.
• Provides input and analyzes benchmarking data.
• Consistent and clear communication of Drilling performance in and outside the Department.
• Provides accurate preparation and submittal of quarterly and annual Drilling Performance Reports.
• Active participant in the Performance Engineering COP.
• Active participant in a highly integrated and motivated Drilling Engineering team.
• And other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline
• 5 - 10 years in oil field experience.
• Experience in Middle East preferable.
• Basic knowledge of rig operations.
• Developed Management of Change Process skills.
• Ability to research and analyze drilling data, icluding cost, with emphasis on analytical skills to improve drilling performance.
• Competent in MS Office and MS Project software.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work load.
• High organization skills.
• Well communication; verbal & written.
• None required.