Tatweer Petroleum is an established and respected company, bringing together the unique experience, knowledge and expertise of its partners.
The Company’s primary goals are to increase the production of oil and the availability of gas to meet the future energy demands of the Kingdom of Bahrain, in line with the nation’s Economic Vision 2030.
|• Supervises the overall onsite execution of the drilling programs to ensure achievement of the program objectives in an efficient and effective manner.
• Plans and supervises all contractor and service company personnel on all day-to-day operations.
• Ensures operations are in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and policies.
• Communicates as necessary with the Drilling Superintendent and the Engineers on all project related issues.
• Ensures that contractors understand and follow TATWEER safety programs and leads by example in this area.
• Coordinates all site related logistics of people, equipment, and materials used.
• Ensures the TATWEER HSE program is adhered to.
• Implements the recommendation of Risk Assessment Plans at the rig.
• Regularly inspects the rig and associated equipment to ensure safe operations.
• Ensures the accuracy of electronically reported data.
• Ensures that daily costs are accurately reported and tracked.
• Ensures all of end of well paperwork is accurate and complete.
• Communicates and coordinates all simultaneous operations as required for safe and efficient operations.
• Leads wellsite meetings.
• Acts as the on-scene commander for significant onsite incidents.
• And other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
• High school or Diploma/ higher degree in Science / Engineering.
• 5 - 7 years Drilling experience including a minimum of 2 years as a Rig Site Manager.
• Strong Risk Management capability.
• Ability to influence others.
• Developed Management of Change Process skills.
• Strong Leadership skills.
• Strong Teamwork skills.
• Strong Analytical and Problem Solving capabilities.
• Extensive Well Control Knowledge and experience.
• Current certificate in Blowout Prevention and IWCF well control.
• Strong Written and Verbal Communication skills.
• Strong Contractor Performance Management skills.