Tatweer Petroleum is an established and respected company, bringing together the unique experience, knowledge and expertise of its partners.
The Company’s primary goals are to increase the production of oil and the availability of gas to meet the future energy demands of the Kingdom of Bahrain, in line with the nation’s Economic Vision 2030.
|• Onsite optimization of the total Drilling Fluid system.
• QA/QC of all testing procedures, results, chemicals, and materials.
• Reports results to the onsite Drill Site Manager and Drilling Superintendent.
• Interfaces with Drilling Engineering in the selection of proper drilling fluid systems.
• Provides oversight to Contractor mud engineers.
• Assists the Drill Site Manager during lost circulation and well control events.
• Follows Company HSE and waste management practices and procedures.
• And other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 2 - 5 years manufacturing experience blending chemicals.
• Good communication skills and able to work in a team environment.
• Prior experience operating a forklift.
• Above average knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Must be willing to work a rotating shift, one week on days and the next week on nights.
• None required.