Tatweer Petroleum is an established and respected company, bringing together the unique experience, knowledge and expertise of its partners.
The Company’s primary goals are to increase the production of oil and the availability of gas to meet the future energy demands of the Kingdom of Bahrain, in line with the nation’s Economic Vision 2030.
|• Establish & maintain calibration program and records for lab testing equipment.
• Operate, calibrate & maintain lab equipment.
• Responsible for all regular or random spot samples for quality testing.
• Maintain inventories of test equipment and materials at optimum levels. Advise management of any potential shortfalls
• Maintain the integrity of samples and sample identities.
• Maintain a lab log book which describes the daily test performed.
• Ensures inplementation of the company's HSE & Environmental policies, procedures and quality plans.
• Any duties assigned by the supervisor.
• Diploma or higher in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry.
• 3 - 5 years in any Chemistry Laboratory
• High organization skills.
• Strong Risk Management capability.
• Well communication; verbal & written.
• Ability to work under stress.
• High level of accuracy in his/her work
Professional Certifications (if any)