Tatweer Petroleum is an established and respected company, bringing together the unique experience, knowledge and expertise of its partners.
The Company’s primary goals are to increase the production of oil and the availability of gas to meet the future energy demands of the Kingdom of Bahrain, in line with the nation’s Economic Vision 2030.
|Receive on job training to gain knowledge and experience through ‘doing’ and undertaking on and off job training on the
• Interprets engineering drawings in order to ensure that the scope of work is completed in its entirety in accordance with
Tatweer Petroleum specifications and requirements.
• Interacts orally and in writing with engineering offices, operating departments, safety officers, contractors and external
agencies to ensure a qualitative product without any accidents or harm to public and to the environment.
• Works with schedules and task lists to maintain control of the projects’ deadlines.
• Generates progress reports in order to keep management informed of the projects’ statuses and problem issues.
• Makes daily visits to work sites in order to supervise and check on work safety, quality and progress.
• Calculates parts of the work in order to evaluate additions or reductions in the original scope or, to workout the costs of
projects to be performed by term contracts.
• Compares contractor’s invoice evaluations to actual site progress in order to pass payments to contractors.
• And other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
• Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
• 0 - 2 years of site experience in the civil work for the Oil & Gas industry, or equivalent
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Able to work on a multiple of small projects at the same time, and has the ability to move a lot during work
• knowledge of the industry standards and regulations with regards to quality and safety.
• Awareness about environment protection.
• Should be familiar with the use of standard IT software
Professional Certifications (if any)