Tatweer Petroleum is an established and respected company, bringing together the unique experience, knowledge and expertise of its partners.
The Company’s primary goals are to increase the production of oil and the availability of gas to meet the future energy demands of the Kingdom of Bahrain, in line with the nation’s Economic Vision 2030.
|Receive on job training to gain knowledge and experience through ‘doing’ and undertaking on and off job training
on the following:
• Interprets engineering drawings in order to ensure that the scope of work is completed in its entirety in accordance
with Tatweer Petroleum specifications and requirements.
• Interacts orally and in writing with engineering offices, operating departments, safety officers, contractors and external
agencies to ensure a qualitative product without any accidents or harm to public and to the environment.
• Works with schedules and task lists to maintain control of the projects’ deadlines.
• Generates progress reports in order to keep management informed of the projects’ statuses and problem issues.
• Makes daily visits to work sites in order to supervise and check on work safety, quality and progress.
• And other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
• Min diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
• 0 - 2 years experience of relevant experience.
• High organization skills.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good communication; verbal & written.
Professional Certifications (if any)