Tatweer Petroleum is an established and respected company, bringing together the unique experience, knowledge and expertise of its partners.
The Company’s primary goals are to increase the production of oil and the availability of gas to meet the future energy demands of the Kingdom of Bahrain, in line with the nation’s Economic Vision 2030.
|• Administers the Tatweer Emergency management program
• Provides training & guideline on emergency management/response and fire protection issues to workforce and ERO
• Develops plans and procedures for EM, EMS and fire protection requirements
• Ensures Tatweer is in compliance with current regulations and local statutes
• Maintains emergency response equipment and resources and ensures all response capabilities are operational ready
• Responds as required and serves as technical advisor in determining on-scene equipment/resource requirements, deployment
strategies, etc. - Serves as technical advisor to the Emergency Operations Center and provides technical assistance
to proups or departments within Tatweer
• Provides emergency response training for Tatweer personnel
• Develops and conducts emergency drills and exercises for all facets of emergency response
• Implements the emergency management requirements of Bahrain statutes and industry standards
• Conducts studies, analyses, and identification of credible emergency events (e.g., demographics, evacuation routes, protective
actions and procedures, employee awareness and emergency response)
• Ensures that site/facility alert and notification/evacuation systems are in place and adequately maintained and tested
• Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor
• Degree in relevant subject
• 10+ years of relevant experience.
• High organization skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Working knowledge of fire protection/suppression systems, Fire Code and Life Safety Code requirements
• Ability to develop and foster mutual working relationships with local response agencies
• Classroom teaching/instructional experience
Professional Certifications (if any)
• Current Certification as a Hazardous Materials Technician (desireable)
• Current certification as a Certified Emergency Manager (CEM) or possess a minimum of five years experience
in emergency management/response
• Certification as an Emergency Management