Tatweer Petroleum is an established and respected company, bringing together the unique experience, knowledge and expertise of its partners.
The Company’s primary goals are to increase the production of oil and the availability of gas to meet the future energy demands of the Kingdom of Bahrain, in line with the nation’s Economic Vision 2030.
|• Coordinates the workovers materials requirements through effective planning, organizing and tracking of supply chain
activities associated with requisitioning, ordering, stocking and assembling of materials in a timely, cost effective, efficient,
and ethical manner in accordance with company guidelines
• Establishes and maintains open and effective communications between departments, (e.g., Production Engineering, Supply
Chain, warehouse, Finance) to ensure and improve workflow
• Provides support to buyers in preparation and issuance of bids and evaluations
• Ensures repairs, fabrication and make up of well completion assemblies as recommended by production/drilling engineers
on time before spudding a well
• Plans inventory requirements
• Coordinates refurbishment/repair where economical
• Other duties as assigned by the direct supervisor
• BS/BA Degree Required
• 5+ years of experience in Wells Materials, Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management in Oil & Gas Industry.
• Strong verbal and written English & Arabic skills
• Ability to multi-task in a dynamic multi-cultural environment
• Team/Service Oriented
• Computer/Systems: Mid Level Skills, Microsoft Suite, Experience in Lotus Notes, Oracle, Discover (or other
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, i.e. SAP / Business Warehouse) a plus
Professional Certifications (if any)