Tatweer Petroleum is an established and respected company, bringing together the unique experience, knowledge and expertise of its partners.
The Company’s primary goals are to increase the production of oil and the availability of gas to meet the future energy demands of the Kingdom of Bahrain, in line with the nation’s Economic Vision 2030.
|• Maintain and repair control and monitoring equipment at Gas & Oil Facilities and Well head devices in order to ensure
continued operation and minimum down time.
• Maintain modern equipment such us Programmable logic Controllers (PLC), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition
(SCADA) system, Human Machine Interfaces (HMI), Pump of Controllers (POC) for Beam pump units, Plunger Lift
Controllers, Remote Terminal Units (RTUs) and in some cases with the use of new technologies, i.e Wireless Instrumentation
• Prepare the relevant permits and submit for approval
• Provide close supervision and on job training for junior craft men / Trainees to carry out Preventive Maintenance tasks
to get maximum reliability of control equipment and instrumentation.
• Create reports of maintenance activities to supervisor.
• High National Diploma or higher in Technical Education in electronics and control system, or equivalent
• 3 - 5 Years of relevant experience
• Understanding of PLC and HMI Programs in order to troubleshoot existing problems or create new configurations
to optimize the automation system.
• Basic knowledge in Automation and Industrial Networks, Ethernet, Controlnet, Devicenet, Modbus Protocol,
• Knowledge of Smart Instrumentation (HART Devices), troubleshooting and Configuration
• Read Technical information such us P&ID, Electrical, Instrument and Control Drawings.
• Computer Literate, with good knowledge in desk top applications
• Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
Professional Certifications (if any)