Tatweer Petroleum is an established and respected company, bringing together the unique experience, knowledge and expertise of its partners.
The Company’s primary goals are to increase the production of oil and the availability of gas to meet the future energy demands of the Kingdom of Bahrain, in line with the nation’s Economic Vision 2030.
|This position reports to the Section Head of the Gas Distribution & Sales team within Gas Distribution and Sales and is responsible for the implementation, management and oversight of the Terminal Use Agreement with Bahrain LNG and LNG sales and purchase agreements, including any agreements for the supply of spot or short-term LNG. The position holder will be a key member of the LNG procurement team and will be expected to have knowledge of other team members’ work areas and be able to deputise for those team members if required.
Implementation of LNG supply contract including:
• Receipt and preparation of notices under the MSPAs
• Ensure compliance with MSPA terms and conditions
• LNG delivery oversight (liaise with terminal (including timesheet), Surveyor and lab)
• Sending quality notice to seller
• Invoice - receipt and checking, then forward to accounts
• Incident management
Implementation of Terminal Use Agreement including:
• Monthly invoices from Bahrain LNG
• Tracking inventory
• LNG delivery scheduling
• Coordination with LNG suppliers and Bahrain LNG regarding the delivery of LNG cargoes
• The smooth management of logistics related to the delivery of LNG
• Performance monitoring with a drive to make recommendations for the improvement of logistics processes and procedures with a focus on safety, efficiency and costs.
• Provision of input on operations to monthly report
The position holder will also be required to perform various tasks as directed by Management. The position holder will be a key member of the LNG procurement team and will be expected to have knowledge of other team members’ work areas and be able to deputise for those team members if required.
• Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering, Science, Mathematical, Finance or Business discipline
• 5+ years operational LNG experience including unloading and technical knowledge (measurement and testing)
• Experience in the Middle East preferable
• Demonstrated Commercial skills
• Good understanding of complex contracts
• Strong skills in the use of Microsoft Office
• Strong Teamwork skills
• Strong Analytical and Problem Solving capabilities
• Strong Written and Verbal Communication skills
• Physical risk Management capability
The requirements listed above are not meant to be an exhaustive list of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required for this position. This job description should not be construed as a comprehensive statement of essential functions, duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign, change or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.