Tatweer Petroleum is an established and respected company, bringing together the unique experience, knowledge and expertise of its partners.
The Company’s primary goals are to increase the production of oil and the availability of gas to meet the future energy demands of the Kingdom of Bahrain, in line with the nation’s Economic Vision 2030.
|Looks after the operations of the entire gas system that are engaged in producing, processing, metering and transportation of "Natural Gas" from Bahrain Field up to customer facilities, on 8 hours shift schedule, to ensure safe operations of plants & facilities, and supply the natural gas as per the company's contractual obligations [Pressure, Dew Point, Quantity of product gas to all customers, in order to avoid any nationwide Black out/power Outage.|
• HND/Associate Diploma in Petroleum, Process or Mechanical Engineering
• 2 - 5 years of relevant experience.
• A thorough knowledge of oil field practices, flow characteristics and use of oil & gas production tools and equipment.
• A good knowledge of API codes of oil field safety practices and Bapco field operations safety procedures and manuals
• Ability to work with, train and develop personnel
• Represent the company satisfactorily with outside agencies
• Knowledge to relieve Supervisor Oil Operations when required
• Bahrain Driving License
• Very good knowledge of spoken/written English
• Computer literate and working knowledge of desk top applications and time management software
Professional Certifications (if any)