Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years related experience
2-4 years’ experience in radio, public speaking, online content creation (i.e. YouTube videos)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proven ability to engage listeners
• Possess passion, knowledge, and connection to NGEN music scene
• Ability to use Adobe Audition / Pro-Tools / Vegas / Vox Pro
• Excellent show prep disciplines
• Remarkable, compelling on-air personality
• Established, large scale base of social media followers, preferred
• Ability to edit audio into compelling spots
• Video creation and editing, a plus
• Proactive and results oriented
• Effective communicator
• Ability to write content for web, print, and social media
• Strong understanding of FCC Guidelines
• Strong knowledge of the CHH and Christian Hot CHR genres
Must be available to work weekends and evenings for events
Physical Activity may include Talking. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly. Hearing. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound. Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers including pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than the whole hand as in handling.
Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.