Associates Degree or equivalent work history
2-4 years of relevant work experience required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent written and oral language and communications skills
• Strong skills in prospecting, research, closing skills, professionalism and motivation
• Ability to elicit the needs and concerns of others.
• Strong relationship building skills and listening skills
• Ability to openly pray for others
• Experience with fundraising a plus.
• Must demonstrate proficiency with software programs, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, CRM systems and use of the Internet.
• High level of organization and time management in an environment with frequent interruptions.
• Able to work with minimal supervision, both independently and within a team. Must demonstrate initiative.
Working Conditions and Environment
Local travel as needed
• Occasional as event planner/participant.
• Occasional for conferences or retreats.
Physical Activity may include Talking. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly. Hearing. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound. Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers including pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than the whole hand as in handling.
Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.