Manage an application portfolio by working closely with the project stakeholders. Lead and mentor project managers, business analysts, QA teams and ensure smooth execution of IT projects. Responsible for implementing new regulatory/compliance requirements and adherence to the existing intake processes for IT. Work with business stakeholders and develop business cases and ROIs. Manage resources, budgets and create projections for planned workloads. Plan and organize project operations which include Development, QA, Deployment and Production Support. Keep both business and IT stakeholders informed on the IT projects status by creating effective communication channels.
• Develop business cases with cost benefit analysis for new initiatives
• Work with business/IT stakeholders on the projects/initiatives prioritization
• Project schedule/milestones, high level scope and requirements, budget, resource requirements, project communications and risk management
• Develop and manage project budget plans
• Prepare/review project plans for development, QA and User Acceptance Testing
• Work with project managers on the schedule synchronization and issues resolution
• Identify and manage dependencies between the integrations and other workstreams
• Define metrics and KPIs to measure portfolio performance.
• Define goals and objectives for the project teams
• Implement uniform status reporting, risks and issues management processes across all project streams
• Provide leadership by liaising with business stakeholders, technology support, and IT senior management to ensure that projects achieve the defined business objectives.
• Status reporting to senior management
• Manage stakeholder communications
• Work with vendors and upstream/downstream partners for testing and deployment coordination
• Negotiation and administration of external vendor contracts
• Identifies process improvement needs for tuning SDLC/Development methodologies.
• Work business stakeholders on the customer satisfaction improvement initiatives
|Bachelor's degree with at least 12 - 15 years of work experience in project management, business analysis or application development
• Extensive understanding and experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Experience managing projects utilizing, both Waterfall and Agile Development methodologies
• Project Management scheduling processes and tools (WBS, Gantt/PERT etc.,)
• Familiarity with project management and issue tracking tools
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation/influence skills
• Ability to manage relationships with business and IT stakeholders
|Data Entry - Continually
Hearing - Continually
Seeing - Continually
Talking - Continually