As part of your role as a Home Based Clinician you will be responsible for some of the following:
- Using a Family Centered Planning model; coordinate and monitor delivery of services and implementation of behaviorally specific treatment goals and objectives for assigned clients including the assessment, treatment, coordination of referral for additional coordination of services.
- Provide individual, family’ group therapy and crisis intervention using person-centered approach
- Complete case documentation and maintain client case records and other reports within funding, accreditation and Agency guidelines.
- Monitor overall service plan implementation, making recommendation for services, level of care and discharge as needed.
- Utilize the ICD and/or DSM to diagnosis and appropriate assessment tool, such as CAFAS/PECFAS as programmatically indicated.
- Maintain a flexible schedule in order to appropriately deliver services to meet client needs in the home, school, community or agency by working evening and weekends.
To qualify for this exciting opportunity you will need:
- Master’s degree in mental health related field such as; social work, psychology, or/and counseling.
- State of Michigan Full or Limited License (MSW, Professional Counselor, Psychologist) – Full License preferred.
- CAFAS or PECFAS Certification a plus.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience engaging children and families within a framework of cultural competency.
- Ability to assess, diagnose, develop treatment plans and provide crisis intervention.
- Previous experience using an electronic medical records system preferred
- Knowledge of person-centered planning
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule; working evenings and weekends
While you are taking care of our clients, we want to take care of you!
TCC offers a Comprehensive Benefits Package including:
- Medical & prescription coverage with a minimal employee contribution
- 100% employer paid dental & vision coverage for all full time staff members & eligible dependents
- Employee life insurance & optional dependent life Insurance
- Accident & critical illness insurance
- 403(b) thrift plan with employer match after 1 year; fully vested after 2 years
- Employee assistance program
- Continuing education & full licensure stipend
- Longevity pay after 3 years
- 160 hours of paid time off your 1st year, 200 hours your 2nd year, up to 280 hours
- 10 paid holidays
- Approved site for the National Health Services Cops
This position has a starting salary range of $41,000 which can increase at time of offer based upon years of relevant experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.