To qualify for this position you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent work experience.
- Possess excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must provide clearance that there is no record and/or convictions as a perpetrator of child abuse/and or neglect on the State of MI Child Abuse/Neglect Central Registry.
- Ability to demonstrate basic computer skills related to windows navigation, Microsoft Office and general office equipment.
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, automobile insurance and a clear driving record.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with an interdisciplinary team.
- Ability to effectively manage time, information, and meet deadlines.
- General Ledger Accounting Experience At least five years general ledger accounting experience is required.
- Software Experience Strong Excel and database skills and Dynamics Great Plains experience preferred.
- Accounting Experience Strong technical accounting background.
- Personal Experience Strong analytical and problem solving skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.