- Master’s degree in mental health related field such as; social work, psychology, or/and counseling.
Certification and Licensure
- Must have a license in the state of Michigan for the coordinating degree and maintain license throughout employment.
- Meet and maintain eligibility criteria to be credentialed per the MDCH Qualifications Guidelines.
- State of Michigan Full License (MSW, Professional Counselor, Psychologist).
- CAFAS or PECFAS Certification required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years' of experience with a managed care behavioral health organization that diagnoses, evaluates, and treats minors and their families as well as prior experience in providing mental/behavioral health services and Evidence-Based Practices required.
- Prior experience in providing and managing mental/behavioral health services and Evidence-Based Practices required.
- Previous experience using an electronic medical records system required.
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to build teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients, agency staff, coworkers, senior staff, referring sources, community resources and contractors.
- Ability to demonstrate basic computer skills related to windows navigation, Microsoft Office and general office equipment.
- Must be able to provide clearance that there is no record and/or convictions as a perpetrator of child abuse and/or neglect in the State of Michigan Child Abuse/Neglect Central Registry and other states of residency over the past 5 years.
- If position requires driving, you must be able to provide proof of having a current, valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and current automobile insurance.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with an interdisciplinary team.
- Ability to effectively manage time, information, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to traverse stairs and other uneven terrain to gain access to and to maneuver throughout offsite locations including residential homes, office buildings and special event locations.
- Ability to prepare and inspect documents in hard copy or electronic format. Ability to tolerate exposure to computer screen and operate computer/keyboard and other office equipment on a frequent and/or continuous basis.
- Ability to receive and exchange information and accurately and effectively communicate and converse with others.
- Ability to lift up to 10 Lbs.
- Ability to convey detailed instructions or ideas accurately.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.