- Bachelor's degree preferred, education can be substituted with direct experience.
- Facilities Management Professional or Certified Facilities Manager and/or two years related training in building maintenance.
- Two years supervisory, or building management experience in a campus or high traffic facility. Also hands-on experience in facility and grounds maintenance, basic plumbing, electrical, carpentry and landscape skills.
- Knowledge of permit requirements, acquisition and the inspection process. Ability to secure all necessary building operational licenses and inspections appropriate for the agency.
- Possess excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must provide clearance that there is no record and/or convictions as a perpetrator of child abuse/and or neglect on the State of MI Child Abuse/Neglect Central Registry.
- Ability to demonstrate basic computer skills related to windows navigation, Microsoft Office and general office equipment.
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, automobile insurance and a clear driving record.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with an interdisciplinary team.
- Ability to effectively manage time, employees, information, and meet deadlines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.