AIMCo is one of Canada’s largest and most diversified investment managers, with approximately $100 billion of assets under management for 32 clients, a diverse group of Alberta public sector pension plans, endowment funds, and government accounts representing all Albertans. Our culture is defined by our core values: Excellence, Transparency, Humility, Integrity, and Collaboration.
Our success as an organization is as dependent on the growth of our people as it is our investments. We provide opportunity to our employees, embrace talent with new ideas and are committed to a culture of continuous learning.
Please watch Nina Benvenuto, Business Systems Analyst as she describes her role and the SimCorp Dimension team.
|Our Ideal Candidate|
|• Possesses a diploma or degree in computer science, finance, accounting or a related field
• Demonstrates strong knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, Mircrosoft.Net) and Database programs ( SQL)
• Has familiarity with Power BI or would be excited to learn this application
• Holds a basic understanding of project management principles
• Possesses an understanding of, or a willingness to learn investment accounting rules and guidelines such as Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants handbook (GAAP), Public Sector Accounting Board (PASB), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and the Financial Administration Act
• Enrollment in the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) program would be helpful
• Embraces a variety of opinions, comfortable with professional debate and dialogue to generate best solutions
• Exhibits a positive attitude, especially when solving complex problems
• Adept at managing multiple, concurrent deadlines and shifting priorities
• Demonstrates a high degree of accountability and encourage others to do the same
• Thrives under pressure and takes a proactive approach to problem solving
Please include a cover letter outlining your interest in this training program and how it aligns with your long-term career objectives.
For more information and to apply visit the careers section of AIMCo’s website at www.aimco.alberta.ca
|Note: Final candidates will be asked to undergo a security screening, which includes a credit bureau and a criminal record investigation, the results of which must be acceptable to AIMCo.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
For investment highlights and company updates follow AIMCo on LinkedIn.
For more information and to apply, visit the careers section of AIMCo's website at: http://www.aimco.alberta.ca